The survey is made possible by a unique collaboration that provides essential data not available elsewhere
- Participating organizations provide data that is analyzed, compiled and published in aggregate form that protects the privacy of all participants
- Regional Partners who help us publicize the survey to their nonprofits
- Sponsors who help us keep costs low for participating nonprofits
- Survey conducted by Nonprofit Compensation Associates
The Survey enables nonprofit managers to fulfill core management objectives
- Attract & retain the best talent
- Minimize staff turnover
- Set salaries and benefits fairly and confidently
- Observe sound fiscal management
- Perform accurate and effective budgeting
- Satisfy your Board's need for information
What does the Survey analyze?
- Current, local data on more than 160 jobs found in nonprofit organizations throughout Southern California
- Base pay levels and bonus/incentive pay for each job
- Details by annual operating budget, location within Southern California, number of employees and primary field of service
- Employee benefits: paid time off, insurance, retirement
- Salary increases past year and year ahead forecast
- Policies with respect to on-call work, overtime, shift differentials, pay for bilingual skills, introductory periods, performance reviews and more.
The survey is now open for participation.
Early-bird discount pricing now in effect.